Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baxter's Summer Vacation

Baxter has decided to go on vacation for the summer, so I am left without any material to write about until the fall. I hope that my feline musings have struck a note in some of you to reflect about your faith and how it fits in your life. God speaks in various ways to us. If the Baxter columns have helped, give God the glory. If not, look for something else that speaks to you to grow and mature in the faith. Baxter assures me that he will be back in the fall and with a special series for Advent-Christmas this year. After all, you know how he loves to eat, and I have told him often that he has to earn his keep. Until then, have a relaxing summer and take in the warmth of God’s grace. Baxter sends a big purr and leg rub to all. I pray that you know God’s blessing always.